Return / Refund Policy
For all non-custom, standard-stock products we make, Corpse Cable is happy to provide a 7-day return/exchange policy on your purchase. You have seven calendar days from the original (intended) day of delivery to try out any standard Corpse Cable item and hear it for yourself. If your ears don't absolutely love it, you can return the item to us in 'like-new' condition for a refund, less a 25% re-stocking/processing/handling fee. For any product returned to us with apparent damage or wear and tear, we reserve the right to refuse the return or to impose a minimum 35% re-stocking fee at our sole discretion. And, please, custom orders are not eligible for Corpse Cable return or exchange.
Start a Return:
- Contact us to open a return request.
- Please mention the order number in your message.
Sending the Item Back:
- When Corpse Cable accepts your return, be sure to send the item back within three business days using tracked shipping, or the return will close. Adding tracking details to your return helps protect against delays or issues in the refund process.
- Once the item ships, let us know by providing a tracking number.
Avoid Additional Re-stocking Fees:
- Please package the item back to us as closely as possible to how you received it in the original inner and outer packaging.
- Include all accessories and packaging materials initially included with the product.
- Cables should be clean, completely free of odors, and functioning correctly as originally received.
- Carefully coil the cable in its natural round state, approximately 6 inches in diameter, to avoid any cable kinking in transit.
Items not eligible for Corpse Cable Return or Exchange:
Custom orders, cable exchanges, modifications, repairs, upgrades, discounted items, international orders, and international orders forwarded by global shipping companies or friends & family.
If you didn't get the correct item the first time around, no problem! Purchase the cable you prefer now and send back the product you don't want for a refund of your purchase price, less a 15% re-stocking fee within 7 days of the original (first) purchase.
Defective Cable Exchanges:
In the rare event, you receive an item that is not working correctly, it's essential to contact us immediately, and we will take care of any defective items within the first 30 days.
Within 30 days, we will troubleshoot the problem with you, and provided the item is defective, we will issue a USPS return label at no cost to you. As soon as we receive and test the defective item here at corpsecable.com, we will then ship the replacement item to you, also at no cost. Products returned as being 'defective' but found to be in operating condition upon arrival at corpsecable.com will be charged in full for ALL incurred shipping costs in both directions. Thus, please ensure your new product is indeed defective by contacting us first!
- Refund Times: 3 business days after receiving the item, and it has cleared our return inspection process. Once your credit card is refunded, it may also take another several business days for the refund to show up on your credit card statement.
- Shipping Costs: Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. For items purchased with 'Free Shipping' that are returned for refund, the original incurred shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
- Excessive Product Returns: We understand how difficult it can be to choose, and we're happy to provide our 'no-questions-asked' 7-day return or exchange period for customers unsatisfied with their new purchase. However, any customer with excessive returns will be subject to a minimum 35% product re-stocking fee at our sole discretion.
- Order cancellations are subject to a 5% processing/handling fee. Cancellation requests for fulfilled orders with shipping confirmation are subject to a 20% re-stocking/processing/handling fee. Please note we do not accept cancellation requests for fulfilled custom orders with shipping confirmation.