Cardas Audio Quad Eutectic Solder with Rosin Core - .25lb / 113 grams - 92ft (28M)
George Cardas created this high-end ultra-pure, Quad Eutectic solder for the perfect joining of connector to conductor.
- Quad Eutectic solder 1/4 lbs (113 gram) roll contains a proprietary blend of silver, copper, tin & lead
- Quad Eutectic Roll Materials: Sn, Pb, Cu, Ag. Silver for higher conductivity and stronger solder joints
- Quad Eutectic Roll Melting Point: 364-384º F (185 to 195º C)
- Solder wire diameter: 0.032" / 0.8mm with rosin flux core
- Total length of wire in one roll: Approximately 92ft (28M)
Corpse Cable is proud to be an authorized dealer of Cardas Audio in North America.
We Also Recommend
GraveDigger 4-Pin XLR to Dual 1/4" Custom Adapter for Mytek Brooklyn DAC / Manhattan DAC