Our Corpse Cable Mogami headphone replacement cable employs the superb W2893 braid - one of the best-sounding and most affordable cables available in the industry. The Mogami W2893 is priced at a fraction of the cost versus other reference headphone cabling and during our own Corpse Cable listening tests, we thought it sounded ‘Dead Competitive’ with much more expensive cable brands. That’s likely a bit of welcome news after the hard wallop your wallet just suffered getting your high-end headphones home.
- Well-detailed and cleanly focused at a fraction of the cost compared to many other brands of reference headphone cabling
- Super-flexible black outer sheathing that serves to extend the life of the cable while minimizing noisy cable microphonics
- Designed to preserve audio signal perfectly, while rejecting interference and noise
- Best-sounding, most affordable cabling per square foot in the industry
- 4X26 OFC ( oxygen-free-copper ) copper conductors
- Classic black PVC jacketing and lightweight
- Spiral copper shielding
All Corpse Cable Mogami products are fully guaranteed for 3 years against any defects in material parts or quality of workmanship.
Contact Us detailing your particular job request and a Corpse Cable Sales Expert will get back to you with a price quote, lead time, and specific shipping information right away.