Sennheiser 4-Pin (NC4MXX) XLR Balanced Stock Cable for HD-600, HD-650
Affordable quality balanced cable designed for the Sennheiser HD 650 headphones hand-terminated with an excellent Neutrik XLR 4-pin connector by Corpse Cable in Bozeman, Montana. Our in-house cable specialist starts with the "stock" HD 650 cable and re-terminates it with a 4-pin XLR for use with balanced headphone amps.
This is the thick stock-issue HD 650 replacement cable manufactured by Sennheiser. It's a bit beefier versus the HD580/HD600 stock cable but it will still work with the Sennheiser HD 600, HD 580, HD 660 S and Massdrop HD 6XX models. Total cable length is approximately 9.5ft.
• Cable Type: Headphone replacement cable
• 4-Pin NC4MXX - Nickel Housing
• 4 Pin Terminated with Cardas Quad Eutectic Solder
• Cable Material: Sennheiser HD650 headphone cable
• Perfect for use with any balanced headphone amp with a 4 Pin XLR output
What's In The Package:
• (1) 4-Pin XLR balanced headphone cable for Sennheiser HD-650, 600, 580, 6XX, 660 S
All Corpse Cable modified HD 650 Stock Cables are fully guaranteed for 1 year against any defects in stock material parts. All 4-Pin Corpse Cable modified workmanship is guaranteed for life. It’s just our way to prove that Corpse Cable Modifications are seriously “Built To Last”.
Corpse Cable offers superbly well-made, affordable quality headphone replacement cables and upgrade cords along with a great array of audio adapters and interconnects. All Corpse Cable products are stringently manufactured and terminated by hand at their facility in Bozeman Montana USA.