Sennheiser 4-Pin XLR Balanced Stock Cable & Adapter for HD 600 / 6XX / HD 58X / 660 S / 650
Affordable quality balanced cable designed for the Sennheiser HD 650 headphones hand-terminated with an excellent Neutrik 4-Pin XLR by Corpse Cable in Bozeman, Montana. Our in-house cable specialist starts with the "stock" HD 650 cable and re-terminates it with a 4-pin XLR for use with balanced headphone amps. This modified cable also works with the Sennheiser HD 600, HD 660 S, HD 580 and Massdrop HD 58X Jubilee, HD 6XX models. The total cable length is approximately 9.5ft.
- Perfect for use with any balanced headphone amp with a 4 Pin XLR output
- 4-Pin NC4MX & NC4FX: Compact Design with Nickel Housing and Silver Contacts
- Cable Material: Sennheiser HD650 headphone cable
- 4-Pin Terminated with Cardas Quad Eutectic Solder
- (1) 4-Pin XLR female to 1/4" Male Stereo Plug Adapter
- (1) 4-Pin Balanced XLR headphone cable for Sennheiser HD-650, HD-600, HD-580, HD-6XX, HD-58X, HD-660 S
All Corpse Cable modified HD 650 Stock Cables are fully guaranteed for 2 years against any defects in stock material parts. All 4-Pin Corpse Cable modified workmanship is guaranteed for life. It’s just our way to prove that Corpse Cable Modifications are seriously “Built To Last”
For custom lengths and terminations, click here.
Corpse Cable offers superbly well-made, affordable quality headphone replacement cables and upgrade cords along with a great array of audio adapters and interconnects. All Corpse Cable products are stringently manufactured and terminated by hand at their facility in Bozeman Montana USA.
We Also Recommend
Sennheiser 4-Pin XLR Balanced Stock Cable & Adapter for HD600 / 6XX / 58X / 660S / 650